Cambridge Partners follows the Ministry of Health Guidelines (MOH) to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our clients and staff safe. Please ensure you read the precautions below before visiting our offices.
We are open for prearranged appointments only
- Our Christchurch office will be open for prearranged appointments only from Monday 13th September 2021.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing flu-like symptoms, we ask you not to visit our office and instead encourage you to speak with your adviser by video or phone.
Please scan in on arrival
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked to scan in using the COVID tracer app for contact tracing purposes. The scanning is a requirement both for the building and our office. Please can you let reception know if, for any reason, you cannot scan in, and they will log you in manually.
Health and Safety
- Only one person is permitted in the lift at a time. However, if you are in a household bubble, you may ride in the lift together.
- Face masks and hand sanitiser will be provided for you to use in our office.
- Our reception area will be marked, and please stay behind the 2-metre marking when approaching reception.
- Our receptionist will greet you and take you to a meeting room where 2-metre social distancing can be adhered to when you arrive.
- All meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between meetings.
- Under COVID-19 alert level 2, we will not be offering coffee or tea in meetings to ensure we stay in line with the guidelines provided by MOH. You are welcome to bring your own.
- If your situation changes or you decide you would prefer not to meet in person, please reach out, and your adviser can arrange a phone or video meeting. If you have any questions, please phone or email your adviser or contact our office on 3649 119.
Thank you for your understanding and support.